Welcome to the 80/20 CHALLENGE!

Welcome to the 80/20 CHALLENGE!

First of all, the team here at Power Kitchen would like to congratulate you for taking the first step to making lasting meaningful changes to your lifestyle. We know that lasting change doesn't happen overnight and we're going to be side by side helping each other to create a healthier more sustainable lifestyle.

Here is all the information you need to know about the 8020 CHALLENGE and your upcoming deliveries:

How is it going to work?

For 4 or 8 weeks, we’ll deliver twice a week on Sundays and Wednesdays 80% of your nutrition needs. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, if you’ve ordered them. The other 20% of the time it's completely up to you! That’s the beauty of the 80/20 rule.

 

Our prepared Meals

We use fresh, local, and in-season produce for the best quality ingredients in our meals. The portioned meals are packed in our biodegradable meal boxes, heat sealed and placed in insulated bags before they head out for delivery. They stay fresh in the fridge for 5 days or can also be frozen and simply defrosted and reheated when needed.

The delivery

Our team of friendly delivery drivers will deliver your meals on Wednesdays and Sundays to your address. Our AI bot Joey will coordinate a good time with you via text and you will receive an SMS updating you on a time window in which to expect your delivery. Deliveries can also be tracked when your driver is 60 minutes away!

Dig in!

Once delivered, our meals must be refrigerated within 2 hours of receiving. Our packaging is microwave and oven friendly. You just need to pierce the plastic cover or peel back the corners, reheat to your desired temperature, and enjoy!

Weekly check-up

We at Power Kitchen are committed to helping you get through these 4 or 8 weeks with as little stress about your food as possible. So, for the duration of the challenge, you’ll be assigned one of Power Kitchen’s nutritionists, who will check in with you weekly to help take any nutrition-related problems off your plate.

If you still have questions, reach out to one of our customer support agents and they will assist you.

See you soon!

The Power Kitchen Team

Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published