NEXT DELIVERY DEADLINE

00

DAYS

00

:

00

:

00

  • Healthy ready-to-eat meals
  • 12 different protein types
  • Rotating weekly menu
  • 5% OFF standard pricing
  • Healthy ready-to-eat meals
  • 12 different protein types
  • Rotating weekly menu
  • 5% OFF standard pricing

Planning and cooking flavourful balanced meals can be a mission. That’s why our Nutrition team has created an 8-week rotating menu that will be delivered right to your door. You'll never get bored!

Planning and cooking flavourful balanced meals can be a mission. That’s why our Nutrition team has created a 8-week rotating menu that will be delivered right to your door. You'll never get bored!

  • LOW CARB OPTIONS
  • FRESH FRUIT BOX & HEALTHY SNACKS
  • SAVE UP TO 8 HOURS PER WEEK
  • 12 DIFFERENT PROTEIN TYPES
  • WEDNESDAY AND SUNDAY DELIVERIES
  • ROTATING WEEKLY MENU
  • LOW CARB OPTIONS
  • FRESH FRUIT BOX & HEALTHY SNACKS
  • SAVE UP TO 8 HOURS PER WEEK
  • 12 DIFFERENT PROTEIN TYPES
  • WEDNESDAY AND SUNDAY DELIVERIES
  • ROTATING WEEKLY MENU

What people are saying?

Cor J

Honestly, one of the best decisions I have made. Power Kitchen provides many meal options to accommodate the wide variety of diets within my household. They have also done an amazing job communicating with me to make sure I got what I was looking for. Just really impressed overall. Thanks!

a month ago
Natalie Stickle

I have tried a few different meal delivery options in Toronto and this is far better than the others for food quality! One thing I’d like is if I could see the macros for each meal easily when I’m choosing my options for the week.

a month ago
CHRISTOPHER STACH

Ok. So. This place, is STUPID GOOD! I've been recommending them at my workplace; just, randomly, and, on my own. Because. These people deserve that. And I wish them the best. To cook EXCELLENT AND FILLING AND WHOLESOME AND DELICIOUS food that doesn't taste AT ALL MECHANICAL, on this size? Is phenomenal. Humongous portions. I'm talking like 9 pounds, per. Feels like, anyways. Delivery all-in I spend $50/week for three meals a week without any repetitions so far. I'd like to thank everybody involved and the driver. They're all so neat and efficient and convenient. They alert you and ask your opinion and are very modern. The trays are not aluminum so one can heat them in anyway they desire. I'm addicted and am going to order weekly probably for like a decade. They make my life!

2 months ago
Omar Al-Samadi

Over the past couple of years, I've tried almost all of the prepared meal delivery services in Toronto, all of which I've gotten bored within a very short period of time. Power Kitchen is in a league of its own! Their meals are phenomenal! Restaurant grade food, but healthy and at an excellent price point! My partner and I can't believe that we're on week 5 of ordering and still haven't repeated a dish! Also, their customer service is top-notch! They promptly addressed a concern I had over one item from last week's order. Finally, their rewards program is of extremely high value! Definitely going to be using this service for quite some time to come! Highly recommend!

3 months ago
Faro Techy

I recently switched to Power Kitchen for my weekly meals and to my surprise, damn delicious, looks and tastes healthy & clean, freshly packed. I'm happy with this service, prompt delivery, follow-up SMS messages, deliver SMS to say it has been delivered, follows delivery instructions. I started off with 16 meals a week, I changed to 20 and could not be a happier customer!

5 months ago
Daniel Sadler

I can’t say enough positive things about this service. My wife and I work two busy jobs, have two young kids, and we’re finding little energy to cook a healthy meal and clean up afterwards. We were resorting to meal delivery service with healthy-ish options. This is our first week with Power Kitchen and it is amazing. The food costs less than what I was paying for delivery service meals, it looks, tastes and smells amazing, but best of all it’s fresh, healthy and there is so much variety. After two nights of feeding my wife, myself and our two kids this food, I am sold!

5 months ago
Erin Rahn

Delivery was easy, meals look delicious and the one I tried already was great. Perfect for those looking to manage their portions! Bonus - no cooking mess to clean up and no wasting your Sunday doing meal prep!

6 months ago

Just like you, we also love eating our favorite food, drinking beer, and hitting the patio with friends. That’s why we love the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, you will commit to exercising, have balanced eating habits, and stick to a good sleep routine. But the other 20% will be completely up to you!

Just like you, we also love eating our favorite food, drinking beer, and hitting the patio with friends. That’s why we love the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, you will commit to exercising, have balanced eating habits, and stick to a good sleep routine. But the other 20% will be completely up to you!

FAQ's

Subscription Related FAQs

Product Related FAQs

Delivery Related FAQs

Not what are you looking for?

Take a look at our other products