10:05:32 for this offer to end.

It's all about balance, not deprivation.

Eat healthy, enjoy your favorites and reach your goals!

Get your personalized meal plan
It only takes 40 seconds
We've designed this challenge to inspire your commitment to a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle.

Save up 25% off regular pricing. Get rewarded for your commitment.

Savings up to $400.

Personalized guidance and continuous support from our expert nutritionists.

Throughout your 80/20 Challenge journey with Power Kitchen.

plate challenge 8020 photos

What is the 80/20 challenge?

Our unique approach to eating allows you to enjoy wholesome, nutritious meals for 80% of the time while still indulging in your favorite treats for the remaining 20%.

It's about relishing life's flavors, because let's be honest, life is too short not to savour every bite!

Twice-weekly deliveries of meals designed to meet 80% of your nutritional needs.

Each delivery includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and fresh fruits.

No cooking or cleaning required - meals are ready-to-eat.

Experience global cuisine right at home, prepared by your personal chef in a box.

Start your journey towards a healthier lifestyle without sacrificing the foods you love.

Join us in the 80/20 Challenge
Transform your relationship with food today!

You set the goals, we take care of the food.

You set the goals weight loss

Weight loss

Our balanced meals support your journey without sacrificing taste.

You set the goals Build muscle

Build muscle

Enjoy protein-rich meals for growth and recovery.

You set the goals eat healthy

Eat healthy

Convenient, flavorful way to stay healthy.

Get your personalized meal plan
Save an average of 8 hours weekly

Your Easy, Affordable, Chef-Quality Solution for Healthy Living

Still in doubt? Cooking at home Uber eats Power Kitchen
Restaurant Quality Meals
More Variety
Portion Control
Nutritional Information
Ready to Eat
Fair price

Our impact on lives this year


meals delivered


5 Stars review


hour saved
More than 7.000 lives transformed through healthy meals.
Join the 80/20 Community Today!

Over 400 ★★★★★ Reviews on Google

But why 80/20

Just like you, we also love eating pizza, drinking wine, and binging a TV show on a cold winter weekend with a box of takeout. That's why we love the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, you will commit to exercising, have balanced eating habits, and stick to a good sleep routine. But the other 20% will be completely up to you!

Get your personalized meal plan
Save an average of 8 hours weekly

How it works

Create your Meal Plan

We create a personalized meal plan tailored to your lifestyle and wellness goals

Customize Your Selections

Got dietary restrictions or preferences? Customize your meals to match your needs perfectly.

Heat, Eat & Enjoy

No prep. No mess. Just heat and enjoy our fresh, ready-to-eat meals in minutes.

Get your personalized meal plan
Save an average of 8 hours weekly

Begin Today, Transform Tomorrow.

Begin today package
Begin today package food
begin today food plate
begin today more time
Start now
Commit yourself

Power Kitchen is a company located in Toronto, Canada, specializing in the preparation and delivery of healthy and balanced meals.

Always Fresh Never Frozen

Locally Sourced Ingredients

Customized 8 Week Rotating Menu

Menu Options For All Diet Types

Over 400 ★★★★★ Reviews on Google

Dedicated Delivery & Logistics Team

Chef-crafted meals

Get your personalized meal plan
Save an average of 8 hours weekly
plate challenge 8020 photos

Why trust Power kitchen?

In business since 2018

Over 25,000 customers served

Licenced and inspected Kitchen Facility

We have our own team of nutritionists that help you achieve your goal

Our Delivery Drivers Work directly for us, we do not outsource

Industry leading customer service

Get your personalized meal plan
Save an average of 8 hours weekly