80/20 because haven't we all learnt the hard way that eating clean 7 days a week and only having one measly cheat meal is just not a viable way of life for most. Yes, our bodies require a balance of protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, minerals, and water to function properly. But we know that a leading healthy lifestyle isn’t just about working out and following a strict diet 7 days a week. Just like you, we also love eating pizza, drinking wine, and binging a tv show on a cold winter weekend with a box of take out. That’s why we love the 80/20 rule. Commit to exercise, to have balanced eating habits, and stick to a good sleep routine 80% of the time. But the other 20% is up to you!